Employment & Internships
Thank you for your interest in SAB Biotherapeutics. We're hiring. Join us!
Director of Molecular Genetics
We’re seeking a Director of Molecular Genetics to lead our Molecular Genetics and Immunology (MGI)
department to direct research experiments and staff and develop a comprehensive molecular genetic
program for the company's lead antibody production technologies.
Managing and evaluating ongoing research projects and team members in Department of Molecular Genetics and Immunology.
Conceiving research ideas that could facilitate the production of human polyclonal antibodies in an ungulate.
Providing technical leadership and oversees upstream good laboratory practice antigen development and production for animal immunization.
Developing and establishing of novel technologies utilizing chromosome engineering (e.g. human artificial chromosome [HAC]
technology and somatic cell gene targeting).
Intellectual property disclosures and patent development with publication of data in major journals.
- PhD degree required in molecular genetics or related field.
- Strong foundation in molecular and cellular biology.
- 10 years of experience in field (preferred).
- Five years experience in an academic core or industry lab is required.
- Track record of achievement in publications and patent applications.
- Ability to manage scientific staff, maintain scientific business-relevant relationships (consultants) and contract research programs.
Compensation based upon relevant experience. Generous benefits package includes health, vision, life and dental insurance, 401K, and disability.
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download complete job description.