Employment & Internships
Thank you for your interest in SAB Biotherapeutics.
We’re hiring, join us.
Downstream Purification Associate
We’re seeking a Downstream Purification Associate to join our Process Development and Manufacturing team who will be responsible for performing protein purification processes at bench and cGMP scale to produce a sterile antibody therapeutic.
• Perform protein purification on a bench and clinical scale.
• Execute procedures according to written SOPs; developing and updating related SOPs and records as needed.
• Maintain accurate records of purifications and proper Scientific Laboratory Notebook details.
• Work under GLP/cGMP guidelines.
• Assist in optimization of current purification methods and protocols to increase yield and purity.
• Maintain equipment in PDM department, cGMP Facility, and BSL2 laboratory according to SOPs and ISO 7 industry standards.
• General laboratory maintenance and material prep including, preparing buffers, tracking and ordering supplies.
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry or relevant field with 2 years of bench research experience.
• Understand and create methods on chromatography software.
• Demonstrate and use aseptic technique.
• Previous work in a cGMP facility preferred.
• Specific experience in an ISO 7 and aseptic ISO 5 environment preferred.
Compensation based upon relevant experience. Generous benefits package includes health, vision, life and dental insurance, 401K, and disability.
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com
Download complete job description.